Thanks for visiting our blog. We will be adding pictures of Macy growing up so you can watch and enjoy her getting so big!
Macy is 6 months old now is already weighs over 18 pounds! She's such a sweet, happy girl. We recently had her 6 month pictures taken, take a look. She's quite a poser!
She's precious! I can't remember the last time I saw her...I love the polka dot dress too. I wanted to get that one for Finley, but never got around to it. I'm looking forward to more posts =)
She's precious! I can't remember the last time I saw her...I love the polka dot dress too. I wanted to get that one for Finley, but never got around to it. I'm looking forward to more posts =)
ReplyDeleteThanks, my Mom got it for her, it's a Carter's dress. I loved it, just couldn't resist!
ReplyDelete